VineTime - Long Island Wine Country's Wine and Food Experience
Vine Time includes... a 2 night stay at The Stirling House B&B (including our famous full, gourmet breakfasts)/3 days in LI Wine Country; 2 dinners for two at our best restaurants, an all day exclusive behind the scenes guided tour of 4 world class wineries with the winery owners - all tastings included; a gourmet al fresco lunch (of your choice) in wine country, plus surprises along the way.
Join In The Fun As The Stirling House Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
As featured in Wine Enthusiast Magazine, New York Daily News, Newsday, Edible East End, VOX, The Wine Press, Distinction, HGTV's Fine Living and most recently on WPIX television on "Toni On..."
Experience Long Island Wine Country in a whole new way. The ultimate North Fork Wine experience is about luxury. It's about quality. It's about wine. And...it's about time...VineTime, that is!
Vine Time is...
•A two night stay in a premium room at Yelp's highest rated Long Island Bed & Breakfast
•A delicious gourmet full multi-course breakfast served each morning
• Two Dinners for Two at a choice of our finest North Fork area restaurants, including Noah's, First and South, The Frisky Oyster, Jamesport Manor Inn, Love Lane Kitchen, Vine Street Cafe, Jedediah Hawkins and others.
• An all day tour of our finest Long Island Wine Country wineries and vineyards - spend a day in the vines. The nicest and most knowledgeable winery owners and winemakers you’ll ever meet will share their wine making expertise. Participating wineries may include The Old Field Vineyard, Water’s Crest, Laurel Lake Winery, Shinn Vineyard, The Tasting Room, Diliberto's Winery, Sparkling Pointe among other select wineries. Sometimes it's a winemaker's vineyard walk, sometimes hands-on in the fields, sometimes a barrel tasting, and sometimes there's a jazz ensemble playing. It changes according to the wine season..And it's always FUN!
• A full day of transportation for the winery tour in an air conditioned luxury van.
• Wine tastings are included at each winery.
• A delicious, gourmet lunch of your choice at one of the wineries (with a glass of wine, of course).
• Surprises along the way!
We can also customize the perfect getaway to help you celebrate that special anniversary, birthday or whatever you are celebrating. Contact us and the innkeepers will ensure you have the perfect stay out here in Wine Country.
Fine Living says The Stirling House "offers a two-night wine package that includes a Friday night wine and cheese reception, full day guided tour of four world-class wineries and gourmet breakfasts, lunches and dinners each day". (September, 2009)
Wine Enthusiast Magazine raves "The VineTime package makes the most of the area's assets, including VINe Wine & Cafe" (July, 2008)
Click here to link to the New York Daily News travel section cover story about VineTime
Dates for Vine Time are posted on thestirlinghosue.com under the Vine Time button!
* Wineries may vary based on events and activities
Price for VineTime is $599.00 per person + tax (based on Double occupancy)
Single, premium and corporate rates available, as well as optional add-ons
Call us to book at (631)477-0654 or (800) 551-0654 today!